1) Innovative Use of Patient Portals to Improve Medication Management and Adherence in Older Adults with Multiple Chronic Conditions: A Feasibility Study [Eun-Shim Nahm, C Diblasi]
University of Maryland School of Nursing.
Date Funded: March 2017 to March 2018 (University of Maryland School of Nursing)
Collaborative Grant (Feasibility Study)
2) Baltimore City Health Department (BCHD) and Center for Innovative Pharmacy Solutions (CIPS) Grant – Hypertension and Diabetes Screening in Baltimore City Community Pharmacies
BCHD Funded: $10,000
Date Funded: July to September 2017
Role: Principal Investigator
3) APMS Gaps in Diabetes Care Incentive Grant [Rochester CD; Grecheck L]
Alternative Payment Models Systems.
Date Funded: January 2017 – June 2017
SGLT-2 Inhibitor Monitoring and Adverse Event Rates in Patients with Diabetes Treated at an
Endocrine Clinic Alone or Co-managed with a Family Medicine Clinic.
4) American Society of Health Systems Foundation Pharmacy Resident Practice Based Research Grant Program Award [Rochester CD, Grecheck L]
American Systems for Health Systems Pharmacists Foundation.
Dates Funded: January 2017 – December 2017
Description of SGLT-2 Inhibitor Monitoring, Adverse Event Rates, and Gaps in Care in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Utilizing Best Practices from a Delphi Consensus Process.”
5) Pharmacist Intervention on Bay West Endocrinology Clinic [Rochester CD] – Completed
Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals. Amount Funded: $258,158
Dates Funded: January 2012 – January 2014
Role: Principal Investigator. Creative Grant. Partnership with Bay West
Endocrinology Clinic to initiate a transitions of care/diabetes management service and evaluate re-
6) Evaluation of the Outcomes of a Pharmacist-Run Smoking Cessation Program
Objectives: To describe the outcomes of a smoking cessation program in a UMB hospital clinic (Joslin’s Diabetes Center) and to describe the quit and abstinence rates from nicotine addiction and dependence