Selected Publications and Presentations
- Jogarao V.S. Gobburu and Mathangi Gopalakrishnan. Optimal dose finding in drug development: Approaches and Regulatory perspectives. Book chapter in Dose Optimization in Drug development. Edited by Rajesh Krishna: Informa Health care, Newyork, 2006.
- Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Sandra Suarez, Anthony J.Hickey, Jogarao Gobburu. Population pharmacokinetic pharmacodynamic modeling of subcutaneous and pulmonary insulin in rats. Journal of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Vol. 32, Nos. 3–4, August 2005
- Roy P. E. Yanong, Eric W. Curtis, Venkatesh Atul Bhattaram, Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Nahal Ketabi, Nelamangala V. Nagaraja, Hartmut Derendorf, Robert Simmons. Pharmacokinetic Studies of Florfenicol in Koi Carp and Threespot Gourami Trichogaster trichopterus after Oral and Intramuscular Treatment Journal of Aquatic Animal Health, 2005; 17: 129-137
- Validation of Surrogate Endpoints by Bayesian Equivalence testing. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Anindya Roy, Thomas Mathew.
Oral Poster presentation at Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM), at SanDiego, July-August 2012 and American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP) at Ft.Lauderdale, May 2013.
- Non-iterative Bayesian Sampling for analyzing Zero-Inflated Count Data. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Guo-Liang Tian, Ming Tan.
Poster presentation at Workshop on Contemporary Statistical Methods in Biostatistics, UMBC, Baltimore, MD, March,2011.
- A Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic model for insulin to guide in optimal drug delivery. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Joga Gobburu.
Poster podium presented at American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), 2004 Session: Maximizing the Impact of Population PK/PD Modeling and Simulation on Drug Development Decisions, Baltimore, Maryland.
- A Web-based Pharmacometrics learning resource. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Pravin Jadhav and Joga Gobburu.
Poster presented at American College of Clinical Pharmacology (ACCP), 2004 at Phoenix, Arizona