- Salem AM, Niu T, Li C, Moffett BS, Ivaturi V, Gopalakrishnan M. Reassessing the Pediatric Dosing Recommendations for Unfractionated Heparin Using Real-World Data: A Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling Approach. J Clin Pharmacol. Published online November 23, 2021. PMID: 34816442
- Wijekoon N, Aduroja O, Biggs JM, El‐Metwally D, Gopalakrishnan M. Model‐Based Approach to Improve Clinical Outcomes in Neonates With Opioid Withdrawal Syndrome Using Real‐World Data. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2021;109(1):243-252
- Kalaria SN, Armahizer M, McCarthy P, Badjatia N, Gobburu JV, Gopalakrishnan M. A Practice-Based, Clinical Pharmacokinetic Study to Inform Levetiracetam Dosing in Critically Ill Patients Undergoing Continuous Venovenous Hemofiltration (PADRE-01). Clin Transl Sci. 2020;13(5):950-959
- Kalaria SN, Gopalakrishnan M, Heil EL. A Population Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Approach To Optimize Tazobactam Activity in Critically Ill Patients. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2020;64(3): e02093-19
- Gopalakrishnan M, Zhu H, Farchione TR, et al. The Trend of Increasing Placebo Response and Decreasing Treatment Effect in Schizophrenia Trials Continues: An Update from the US Food and Drug Administration. J Clin Psychiatry. 2020;81(2). PMID: 3214172.
Complete List of Published Work in MyBibliography
- Validation of Surrogate Endpoints by Bayesian Equivalence testing. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Anindya Roy, Thomas Mathew.
Oral Poster presentation at Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM), at SanDiego, July-August 2012 and American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP) at Ft.Lauderdale, May 2013.
- Non-iterative Bayesian Sampling for analyzing Zero-Inflated Count Data. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Guo-Liang Tian, Ming Tan.
Poster presentation at Workshop on Contemporary Statistical Methods in Biostatistics, UMBC, Baltimore, MD, March,2011.
- A Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic model for insulin to guide in optimal drug delivery. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Joga Gobburu.
Poster podium presented at American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), 2004 Session: Maximizing the Impact of Population PK/PD Modeling and Simulation on Drug Development Decisions, Baltimore, Maryland.
- A Web-based Pharmacometrics learning resource. Mathangi Gopalakrishnan, Pravin Jadhav and Joga Gobburu.
Poster presented at American College of Clinical Pharmacology (ACCP), 2004 at Phoenix, Arizona