Amy Defnet — Graduate Student
Ramon Martinez — Graduate Student
The individuals listed below previously worked in the Shapiro Laboratory, and are now pursuing successful careers at a variety of organizations.
- Hyukjin Cha (PhD 2004) Associate Professor, Sogang University, South Korea
- Surabhi Dangi (PhD 2005) Science Editor, Intellisphere LLC, Plainsboro Township, NJ
- Chad Hancock (PhD 2005) Project Manager-Emmes Corporation, Rockville, MD
- Kimberly Raines (PhD 2006) Co-advisor with Gerald Rosen. Research Associate at FDA
- Fengming Chen (PhD 2009) Postdoctoral Fellow, Penn State University
- Sarice Boston (PhD 2011) Postdoctoral Fellow in Translational Sciences, MedImmune Inc., Gaithersburg, MD
- Kerrick Nevels (PhD 2011) Assistant Professor of Chemistry and Biology at the William Carey University School of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, Hattiesburg, MS
- Jun Zhang (PhD 2014) Staff Scientist Wellstat Ophthalmics Corp., Gaithersburg, MD
- Ramin Samadani (PhD 2015) Scientist at MedImmune Inc., Gaithersburg, MD
- Amanda Brophy (MS 2015) Research Scientist at Becton Dickinson, Hunt Valley, MD
- Kim Burkhard, PhD, Fellow at the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute
- Vesna De Serrano, PhD, Research Scientist, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Bethesda, MD.
- Kirsty Chesko, MS, Research Scientist at Becton Dickinson, Hunt Valley, MD