We are seeking talented and self-motivated individuals to join us as PhD students and postdoctoral fellows. Suitable background training include chemistry, physics, biophysics, biochemistry, chemical engineering, bioengineering, or computer science. Undergraduate and high school summer intern positions are also available.
Possible topics include but are not limited to:
- Mechanism of dynamics and inhibition of BACE1 and various kinases
- Protein-ligand binding free energy calculations
- Mechanisms of proton-coupled channels and transporters
- Mechanisms of pH-responsive hydrogels based on polysaccharide
- Development/implementation of constant pH molecular dynamics
Email resume to Dr. Jana Shen email@example.com